One room at a time
Any and all procedures to make one room as perfect as you want it. We do it all, anything and everything from restoring your room to original like new condition to a complete makeover.
Maybe your family spends more time in one room more and it’s starting to look a little worn, a child moves out or goes to college, you look around and notice one room could use a face lift or repurposing. Not the whole house, fixing up just one room or maybe two, could really make a big difference in the overall appeal of your home.
You’ll find many companies that are equipped to work on one specific part of your home like floors, trim, drywall, cabinets, plumbing, etc. When you call Sweeten Contracting you’ll find we are set up to handle any and every part of your renovation, this makes you project go smoother and faster.
Any room in your house
Living room, bedroom, den, family room, hallway, stairway, bath, powder room, kitchen, basement, garage, foyer, attic, breezeway, porch, deck, patio, loft, laundry, sunroom, guest room, game room, TV room, media room, computer room, pantry, closets.
Some of the things you may want:
- Walls: insulate, add or remove, drywall, smooth out, paint, texture, wall paper
- Trim: base, door, crown molding, chair rail, raised panel, wainscoting
- Ceiling: texture, drop, tray, raised, paint, skylight
- Lighting: indirect, sconce, recessed, track, automated, motion sensor
- Electrical: new outlets, more outlets, switches, sensors, ceiling fans, wiring
- Windows: replace with energy efficient windows, install additional windows, remove windows, bay, bow, garden windows, curtains, blinds, security
- Doors: interior or exterior door, archway, pocket door, sliding door, cottage door, French, glass, solid, raised panel, locks, knobs, handles
- Floors: refinish, solid hardwood, prefinished, laminate, carpet, vinyl, ceramic, marble, vct, tile
- Fixtures: cabinets, vanities, countertops, faucets, sink, bath tub, laundry tub, shower, toilet, exhaust hood/fans, stairway, shelving
We handle everything
You avoid the hassle of having to contact, review bids, contract, schedule, coordinate, and pay all the different trades people involved in the project.
We handle any permits that may be necessary, we work lead safe, we cleanup and dispose of all debris.
Multiple room projects accepted.